Camille works closely with clients to navigate complex environmental laws. Her practice focuses on regulatory compliance counseling and litigation issues under CERCLA, RCRA and the Clean Water Act. Camille’s experience includes environmental permitting, transactional due diligence, enforcement actions, permit appeals, and citizen suit litigation.
- Statutory & Regulatory Practice
- Contaminated Property & Brownfields Redevelopment
- Environmental Enforcement
- Real Estate & Corporate Transactions
- Solid & Hazardous Waste
- Underground Storage Tanks
Camille is admitted to practice in the State of Ohio, the Commonwealth of Kentucky, the United States District Court, Southern District of Ohio, and the United States District Court, Northern District of Ohio.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE & FOCUS
Camille advises clients on many aspects of environmental law, focusing on the water and waste programs and natural resources. Her practice includes regulatory compliance counseling, environmental permitting, transactional due diligence, and civil and administrative litigation.
Camille guides clients through environmental issues in real estate and business transactions, including due diligence involving all aspects of environmental liability and compliance. Her litigation experience includes representing clients in environmental enforcement actions, permit appeals, and citizen suit litigation. She has broad experience in motion practice and settlement negotiations.
Prior to joining the firm, Camille practiced in the environmental practice groups of Stites & Harbison in Lexington, Kentucky and Thompson Hine in Cincinnati, Ohio. Camille served as a legal intern for the Ohio EPA and the Ohio Attorney General’s Office.
- Ohio State Bar Association, Environmental Law Committee
- Kentucky Bar Association, Environment, Energy and Resources Committee
- American Bar Association, Environment, Energy and Resources Section
- Kentucky Association of Children’s Advocacy Centers, Board Member, January 2015 – February 2018
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Central Ohio, Child Mentor, 2007-2011
PUBLICATIONS & PRESENTATIONS
- “Environmental Liability in Real Estate Transactions: Watch-Outs and Best Practices for the General Practice Lawyer,” KBA Kentucky Law Update Seminar, October 2015
- “Anderson’s Ohio Environmental Law Practice Manual” Contributing Author, 2012 Edition
- “Environmental Case Law Update” Speaker and Contributing Author, OSBA Environmental Law Seminar, April 2011
- Member of attorney panel offering advice and perspective regarding environmental law practice to law students, Cincinnati Bar Association, 2012 and Capital University Law School, 2011
Camille received a BS, cum laude, from University of Dayton and her JD from Capital University Law School with a concentration in Environmental Law.